It is the policy of Doris Marine Services Pvt. Ltd to operate all managed vessels in compliance with highest safety standards. We ensure that all managed vessels operate in accordance with:
- Ship-owner’s requirements.
- Design requirements.
- Flag state and class requirements.
- Charterer’s requirements.
- • Most importantly as per the ISM Code.
We have a team of highly experienced Engine Superintendent and Master Mariners to manage the Technical and Quality aspects of our system. The Superintendent is responsible for monitoring the vessel's condition and all aspects of their performance and operation, including:
- Charter Party Requirements.
- Safe and efficient cargo handling and cargo conditioning.
- Planned and project maintenance.
- Regular condition assessment.
- PSC Inspection Preparation.
- Dry dock planning and supervision.
- Budget control.
- Certification and vetting.